9 slices pepperjack cheese
1 flour tortilla shell
1 can Chef Boy-ar-Dee beef ravioli in tomato sauce.
1. Microwave ravioli in bowl for 2 1/2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, arrange cheese slices over 1/2 flour tortilla shell
3. Heat pan at medium high and melt butter
4. Place shell with cheese in pan, making sure to fully coat bottom of shell
5. Add raviolis with slotted spoon, spreading them over cheese.
6. Fold tortilla over so that cheese, ravioli are covered
7. Cook each side until spotty golden brown.
You will probably not be able to fit all the raviolis in the tortilla. No problem. Just garnish using remaining raviolis and some sauce.