Bingo, here it is:
AMAZING SQUARE SPAGHETTI
- 16 oz. Can or bottle commercially-prepared tomato-basil sauce. (or make your own. whichever)
- 8 oz. Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Sour cream or yogurt
- 1 cup Creamed cottage cheese or Ricotta
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Sliced mozzarella for the top
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Cook spaghetti by boiling in pot, strain, and combine w/ sauce.
- Place half in a greased square pan.
- Mix sour cream, Ricotta and Parmesan and spread over the pasta.
- Dump in the remaining spaghetti and top w/ mozzarella.
- Bake at 375° for 35 minutes.
- Let rest 15 minutes before serving.